Training & Facilitation
ASPIRE provides individual and group training experiences to advance women managers, provide networking opportunities for senior women and facilitate mixed gender working groups and corporate teams.
ASPIRE works with you to . . .
- Facilitate high-performing mixed gender working groups and corporate teams.
- Design and facilitate seminars to advance women managers to the next level. These practical, solution based programs are delivered either as short modules or one or two-day intensives or over the course of several months depending on individual and organisational needs.
- Organise and hold “Leadership Events” and networking opportunities for senior women. Through conversations, coaching and dialogue, these 2 to 4-hour events engage senior women in the process of being positive role models and mentors, sharing experiences, and discussing best practices.
- Facilitate “Dialogue Forums” for teams of men and women to engage male leaders in the gender diversity and inclusion discussion, set expectations and begin to address the gender gap as a companywide business issue, rather than as a “women’s issue.”
- Programmes to engage male managers in practical solutions and how they make a difference in the career progression of their female employees.
“Today, women face both enormous career challenges and career opportunities. In order to retain our talented women we need to enable women to overcome the barriers and achieve their career potential through creating an environment in which they can build confidence and presence, gain acceptance and profile, and feel that they are able to make choices and develop strategies for a rewarding career and life.” Sarah Bond, Director of Diversity, KPMG on REACH, Aspire designed program for advancing women managers, nominated for Santandar Award 2009.
ASPIRE also offers regularly scheduled public seminars, events and forums for senior women in business. These programmes are offered often as a prelude to coaching and/or as a way to introduce training and learning opportunities.
See Aspire Speaking, Seminars & Events for more information.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"I feel refreshed, inspired and like a totally new woman. I am certain this experience is going to be life changing for me and for that I want to say a huge thank you. I will continue to spread the word of the work of Aspire to other women alike, because all of us need to have the opportunity to attend an Aspire event. From me and all the other trailblazers, thank you, we are truly grateful."
Naomi Brooks, Salon owner, The Hair Sanctuary