Aspire Events Calendar
Become an Innovator and Intrapreneur - video webinar
Thursday, 12th September, 2017 at 1.00pm UK (2.00pm CET) for 90 minutes. If you cannot make this date/time, you can register anyway and receive the event recording and resources the next day.
Seen by Fast Company magazine as a huge business opportunity, 'Intrapreneurship' is the new creative, innovative and entrepreneurial thinking that will transform your career, business or organisation. Never before has there been such a push for employees to take ownership of their own corner of a company.
- Grow your calculated risk-taking and innovation approaches in managing others, communicating with your boss, demonstrating a new idea or project and overcoming opposition.
- Develop your intrapreneurial thinking to create new ideas and greater success for your team or department within a large organisation or in your own business.
- Move from dreaming and thinking into tangible doing and action that makes a real difference.
- Be more agile, flexible and adapt to changing times and dealing with challenges in your career, organisation and the wider world.
- Leave with practical actions to apply to your own life, work and world.
This event is delivered by Dr Sam Collins, one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches in the UK, winner of the Leader in the Workplace award for social leadership and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen as one of the UK's Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry.
£149 + VATRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"Thank you so much for a wonderful workshop yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and it was a pleasure to meet you and all the strong and capable women in the room. You have inspired me to continue to aspire to make a difference and to continue to speak up for what is right. Your workshop has made me think that I have a duty to myself, my young daughter and to everyone to try to reach a bigger position of influence so that I can try and change things for the good of everyone."
Sarah Adams, Sector Manager, Financial Services, Ordnance Survey