Aspire Events Calendar
Boost Your Resilience - video webinar
Wednesday, 26th April, 2017 at 4.00pm UK (5.00pm CET) for 90 minutes. If you cannot make this date/time, you can register anyway and receive the event recording and resources the next day.
Resilience is at the top of a must-have list for women leaders to be able to deal with today's work and life overload, time deprivation, financial pressures, resourcing cuts, challenging people, unconscious bias and traditional organisational cultures. Yet more than just coping and surviving, resilience is a fundamental management and leadership skill.
Research shows that resilient women outperform their peers, gain leadership positions and are more personally fulfilled and balanced. According to the Harvard Business Review: 'More than education, more than experience, more than training, a person's level of resilience determines who succeeds and who fails. It's true in the Olympics and it's true in the boardroom'.
This online seminar is for you if you are:
- In the middle of or embarking on a challenging role, restructure or project at work.
- Needing to thrive in a difficult environment or with people that require the ability to bounce back fast.
- Increasing your ability to be brave and achieve much more in your life, work and world.
- Looking to make a bigger impact and difference and you know it will require resilience.
- Going through a career, business, organisational or life change.
- Trying to juggle it all and you could do with a boost of inspiration!
- Dreaming, visioning (or procrastinating!) on achieving something new, big or different that requires resilience this year.
The key outcomes and deliverables you will take away with you from this 90-minute online video webinar are:
- Develop your 'Resilience Quota'- the ability to bounce back quickly from unexpected challenges and conflicts.
- Learn how to thrive after failure, not take things personally and deal with rejection.
- Know how to manage difficult and stressful relationships and politics while staying calm and resilient in the moment.
- Have an ability to stay positive about the future even when your workload is overwhelming and you are being stretched to your limit.
- Develop your patience and agility to make changes when your plans are not happening as fast as you would like.
- Understand how women specifically are resilient and how this plays out at work.
- Grow your ability to keep going and stay on track and positive about the future even when you feel like giving up.
- Be part of the Aspire network and share ideas with other women around the world, gain the support, new perspectives and energy to keep moving forward.
- Leave with practical actions to apply to your own life, work and world.
- Have focused time to stop, think and reflect on what you need to do to be more resilient achieve your personal and professional goals this year.
This event is delivered by Dr Sam Collins, one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches in the UK, winner of the Leader in the Workplace award for social leadership and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen as one of the UK's Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry.
Groups: Getting a group together in the same room is a great way to watch this webinar and discuss and share ideas afterwards. Contact us for details of discounted group rates.
£149 + VATRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"I would like to thank you for the truly inspiring ‘Powerful Communicator’ workshop. In many ways the day has made a fundamental shift in my perception and clarified my purpose. I met an amazing group of women all of whom were inspirational – there was such a positive and uplifting energy at the workshop. "
Eileen Jacques, Chief Officer, Healthwatch North Somerset