Aspire Events Calendar
Leadership Presence and Impact
Tuesday 10th October 2017 at Etc. Venues County Hall, Riverside Building, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PB, UK
We offer a special rate of £495 + VAT for non-profits, small business, self-funding individuals, Aspire Foundation mentors and Aspire Reward Trailblazers - contact us here for details.
Group Discounts: Bring friends or colleagues with you. For 2 people receive a 10% discount on usual rates; for 3 -5 people receive a 15% discount and for 6 - 10 people receive a 20%. Email us here to register for group rates.
Presence and Impact is consistently rated by CEOs as the number 1 most important skill to be a successful leader Often described as gravitas, authority and the intangible 'leader thing', presence and impact is one of the biggest keys to being successful, confident and making the maximum difference with others.
We are delighted that Dr Sam Collins, CEO of Aspire, named 'One of the Top 10 Executive Coaches in the UK’ by The Independent on Sunday and recognised by her Majesty, The Queen as one of 'The Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry' will be in the UK to facilitate this one-day workshop personally with a limited number of attendees.
- Build the credibility, visibility and authority to achieve bigger impact and outstanding results.
- Gain practical and profound 'how to' strategies and tool kits on how to increase your presence and impact with others, especially in difficult situations and with challenging people.
- Discover the impact you have on others right now, receive first-hand honest and supportive feedback on your current presence and impact strengths and how to take it to the next level.
- Get clear on your own authentic presence, what drives you and your unique talents and style that will maximise your presence and impact confidence in new and challenging situations.
- Understand and overcome what stops you maximising your presence and impact with your boss, team, colleagues and others.
£795 + VATRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"I can honestly say that the Living Legacy Programme has really changed my life. I not only feel more confident in my own ability and more prepared to take on greater challenges, I also feel I have found something I am "passionate about". I feel there is something that has been lit up inside me - I truly feel different."
Meghan Harbrow, Head of Operations, Kroll