Aspire Events Calendar
Wednesday, 24th May, 2017 at Etc. Venues County Hall, Riverside Building, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PB, UK
We offer a special rate of £495 + VAT for non-profits, small business, self-funding individuals, Aspire Foundation mentors and Aspire Reward Trailblazers - contact us here for details.
Group Discounts: Bring friends or colleagues with you. For 2 people receive a 10% discount on usual rates; for 3 -5 people receive a 15% discount and for 6 - 10 people receive a 20%. Email us here to register for group rates.
Powerful communication is the key to being successful and having a high level of personal fulfilment and balance. According to 'The Top Unwritten Rules to Advancement – What You Don’t Know Can Hurt Your Career' report from the leading researchers, Catalyst, the number 1 individual skill for career advancement and high performance is the ability to be articulate, a good communicator and influential.
We are delighted that Dr Sam Collins, CEO of Aspire, named 'One of the Top 10 Executive Coaches in the UK’ by The Independent on Sunday and recognised by her Majesty, The Queen as one of 'The Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry' will be in the UK to facilitate this one-day workshop personally with a very limited number of attendees.
- Learn practical and inspiring Aspire tools for communicating and influencing powerfully with your team, senior people, colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
- Develop concise key messages aligned with your values and beliefs and what you most need to communicate and why.
- Understand the power of your authentic communication style and how to persuade, inspire and influence others to follow you and your ideas.
- Gain strategies for powerfully communicating with difficult people, workplace politics and in challenging situations.
- Develop your ability to successfully speak in public, whether to a few individuals or to a large group, either face to face or virtually by phone or video conference.
- Grow your skills to confidently speak up in meetings, deal with challenges, raise your head above the parapet and achieve more in your work and career.
- Receive first-hand supportive and constructive feedback on your current communication style and how to take it to the next level of powerful impact.
- Learn about some of the specific organisational cultural challenges for women as leaders with regards to being a powerful communicator and how to navigate them.
- Join an inspiring and supportive network of like-minded women leaders from across industries and various challenging business cultures, with sharing of 'best evidence' on what works and why.
- Be exposed to new leadership ideas and thinking that will create real and tangible benefit for yourself and your organisation.
- Get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and really challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
- Create an action plan, set up support and accountability to make sure what you want to happen, happens post the workshop.
- Gain new ideas and best practices to contribute to your organisational diversity and inclusion goals to advance, develop and retain women leaders.
£795 + VATRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"We worked with Aspire to launch a programme of activity to increase the gender diversity in our Global Operations function and Aspire’s work is focused very much on promoting this area of expertise, so it was a really good fit with what we were looking to do. We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire? Absolutely! "
Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner - IS, AstraZeneca