Aspire Events Calendar
The Aspire 2017 M.A.D. (Making A Difference) Leadership Conference
4th and 5th December, 2017 at Etc. Venues County Hall, Riverside Building, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PB, UK
The 3 Part Programme includes:
Part 1 - 60 Minute Preparation Webinar (attend live or receive recording).
Part 2 - The M.A.D. Leadership 2 Day Conference in London, UK on 4th and 5th December, 2017.
Part 3 - Post Event ‘No Excuses’ Online Follow Up 60 Minute Webinar (attend live or receive recording).
Develop the qualities of great leadership:
- Get challenged to come out of your comfort zone and be courageous to achieve your M.A.D. aspirations, goals and projects.
- Create a new vision for your future success.
- Receive the latest management and leadership tool kits.
- Hear real life, career and organisational leadership stories from 25 speakers from around the world.
- Enhance your confidence and have more presence and impact with others.
- Feel supported and 'normal' - you are not alone in your challenges.
- Be energised and receive a boost of resilience.
- Grow an external and diverse network - meet new and inspiring people who will help you think differently, gain new ideas and support you to achieve your goals.
- Leave with a tangible action plan that you are going to follow through on.
- Contribute to your organisational diversity and inclusion and sustainability goals.
Price per place = £1295.00 + VAT. Register at bottom of page. (We offer special rates for non-profits, small business, self-funding individuals, Aspire Foundation mentors and Aspire Reward Trailblazers - contact us here for details).
Group Discounts: Bring friends or colleagues with you. For 2-10 people receive a 10% discount on usual rates; for 11-20 people receive a 15% discount; for 21-30 people receive a 20% discount and for groups of 31-50 receive a 25% discount. Email us here to register for group rates.
See belowRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"The Aspire Foundation pro bono mentor programme is an excellent, philanthropic idea, which supports women by women. My mentor is excellent - always has enough time, is very focused and committed. Impact - she has helped me focus and structure my work better; challenged me to think and behave differently and is very client focused, ensuring I and the agency I work for get the best out of me and my skills. I have space to reflect and support for me personally. She helps to structure and focus my work and it is lovely to get positive feedback and encouragement to try new things"
Lisa Thompson, Chief Executive, RSVP (Rape and Sexual Violence Project)