Aspire Events Calendar
Time Leadership System - video webinar
Wednesday, 16th August, 2017 at 4.00pm UK (5.00pm CET) for 90 minutes. If you cannot make this date/time, you can register anyway and receive the event recording and resources the next day.
Many of the old time management techniques have limited impact or are not sustainable for long term happiness and success. Take a new and fresh look at how you manage your time, discover what you really want to achieve and move to peak performance, personal fulfilment and ultimate career success.
- Take a bigger picture look at life and develop a leadership perspective on your time.
- Gain insights to the secrets of effectively and efficiently maximising your work results through your time.
- Develop your decision-making abilities; know your key work and life priorities and where to focus your time (and where not to!).
- Create strategies to handle whatever (or whoever) is stopping you achieving the best from your time and life.
- Learn how to effectively say ‘no’.
- Discover top tips for delegating effectively and having the most effective team.
This event is delivered by Dr Sam Collins, one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches in the UK, winner of the Leader in the Workplace award for social leadership and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen as one of the UK's Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry.
£149 + VATRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"Coordinator, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists It’s past 8.17pm, on Friday 19th June 2015, and my mind is racing with all the information I have taken in over the last 2 and a bit days. The conversations with people who have touched, moved and inspired me and I them.I can’t sleep like an overstimulated child on sugar, but the sugar in this case is openness, love, opportunities, ideas of change and vision. Wow, thank you so much, Sam and all of you, for the opportunity to engage with the power, compassion and hope that can be humanity. "
Chrissy Levett, Founder/Creative Director, Creative Conscience