Aspire Events Calendar
Time Leadership System - video webinar
Tuesday, 22nd August, 2017 at 1.00pm UK (2.00pm CET) for 90 minutes. If you cannot make this date/time, you can register anyway and receive the event recording and resources the next day.
Many of the old time management techniques have limited impact or are not sustainable for long term happiness and success. Take a new and fresh look at how you manage your time, discover what you really want to achieve and move to peak performance, personal fulfilment and ultimate career success.
- Take a bigger picture look at life and develop a leadership perspective on your time.
- Gain insights to the secrets of effectively and efficiently maximising your work results through your time.
- Develop your decision-making abilities; know your key work and life priorities and where to focus your time (and where not to!).
- Create strategies to handle whatever (or whoever) is stopping you achieving the best from your time and life.
- Learn how to effectively say ‘no’.
- Discover top tips for delegating effectively and having the most effective team.
This event is delivered by Dr Sam Collins, one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches in the UK, winner of the Leader in the Workplace award for social leadership and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen as one of the UK's Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry.
£149 + VATRequest Invoice Pay by Card
You are now registered!... please now click the button below to pay for the event.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"A team that works tirelessly to assist women to succeed, offering events that take individuals through a thought process that helps them make some fundamental decisions. A team that are on the ball and don’t leave anything to chance. Fun and creative in their delivery of material. "
Alex Gracey, Customer Contact & Sales Director, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd