Leverage the strengths of women to create success, balance and a positive difference to organizations and the world.
ASPIRE is an internationally-recognised and award-winning leader in leadership education, coaching, events and research related to women as business, diversity and social leaders. Our goals are to encourage individual, organizational, economic and social success so that women’s aspirations are realised and business and society changes for the better.
We work with women business, diversity and social leaders to . . .
- Grow the strengths of inspirational, ethical and authentic women leaders so that they are happy, successful and making a difference.
- Communicate the business need for more women leaders to internal stakeholders.
- Drive authentic, meaningful, and sustainable organisational culture change.
- Leverage gender diversity and inclusion to make organisations more attractive in the increasingly competitive marketplace for female talent and customers.
- Meet the diversity expectations of clients, partner companies and regulatory bodies
- Support the advancement of women as leaders in the developing world.
“In order to get to the top, women perceive that they most need to be more confident (59%) while men primarily believe that individual women need do nothing – organizations need to change (43%)” (Aspire Report, 'The Secrets of Success for Female Leaders' 2008).
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"I am writing to say thank you to you and the Aspire team for a brilliant MAD event in London these past two days. Your leadership, courage and passion are an inspiration and I met so many wonderful women. My mind is still buzzing this morning and as saying thank you was on my list of 5, I have started to be one of the 20%! "
Amanda Calvert, Director, Quince Consultancy Ltd